The retirement calculator below lets you set the income you would like to receive from your retirement savings in drawdown. Just enter:-
- The income you would like to receive (in today´s money)
- Your predicted drawdown rate
- How many years to are away from retiring
- The Expected Rate of inflation
- The predicted annual growth rate of your portfolio
- The current value of your savings
The calculator will tell you how much more (if at all) you will need to save each month assuming the first payment is made at the beginning of the first year. The target sum will be achieved at the beginning of the final year of savings i.e. if the time period is 15 years when the last payment at the beginning of year 15 this will be the end of the target savings period.